Friday, May 29, 2020

III YEAR, Think 3, unit 12, p.115

Hello all :)
This is the last official homework for this school year. Today we wrap up on unit 12, the grammar section, which refers to the I wish/if only + Past perfect, which we use when we want to express regret about the past.
There, I gave you the rule in the blue rectangle:
  • To express regret about the past, we can use I wish or If only + the past perfect tense.
TASK 1: Do exercises 2 and 3 from the grammar section.

In the vocabulary section, we see some phrases referring to the topics of nervousness and fear. Just match them with the pictures and that is TASK 2:

terrified - престрашен (од нешто)
biting my nails - грицка нокти
sweat - се поти
panic - паничи
mouth goes dry - устата му/ѝ се исуши
breathe hard - тешко дише
tremble - трепери
shaking - се тресе

Congrats, you made it! I know that it definitely wasn't the same as when we're in the classroom, but everyone tried real hard during these weird times. I'll send you details about the test on Sunday, and I also expect this homework by then.